Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Juicy Juice

I can't believe I haven't posted any news for 3 weeks now.  I'm not sure if I've been that busy but time sure flew.  During this time I broke down and bought a juicer.  Maybe that's what's making me so busy, but I've been juicing up a storm.  Here's are pictures of the ingredients in my first two glasses of juice.

Day 1 Juice












Day 2 Juice

I was so excited that I didn't even take a picture of the glass of juice.  I LOVE juicing and will be doing quite a bit of it.

So, today is January 31 and I'm pleased with my progress.  I've lost 11 lbs. and I've been able to swim several lengths in the pool.  Okay, I'm swimming 1 length, hyperventilating for 5 minutes, walking in the pool for 5, then swimming another length.  But I couldn't do this a month ago.  I'm very happy!  Thanks to Fresh Picks I've been eating new veggies, too.

I really enjoy eating raw foods and believe it's the path to health for me.  I have completely eliminated acid reflux and my cholesterol has come down to just about normal.  HDL is up and LDL is down.  February goals are:  lose another 5 lbs., swim a lap, get cholesterol into the normal range, try new recipes, and keep up with my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment