Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4: The 5th Challenge

Well, a few days ago I identified the 4 challenges I expected to encounter.  I'm adding a 5th that is pretty important.  I had to cook dinner for Bruce and Rob tonight.  Yes, they had a salad.  But I also made chicken and a side of sauteed potatoes and onions.  (I threw in some zucchini, too. mwahaha! They ate a vegetable.)  Well, I had to keep tasting the potatoes as they were cooking so I ended up eating about 1/2 cup of the concoction.  Yup, it was delicious - and warm.

And now at 8:00 p.m. I'm too tired to make my dinner.  Gotta figure this one out.

2 comments:

  1. One idea is to institute a day of relaxed guidelines. A few years ago when I put myself on a regimented plan, I set Saturday as my day and during the week I would push and remind constantly that Saturday was not that far off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually a good idea, Jeff. In the meantime the guys made their own dinner tonight before I even got home. I made a scrumptious raw pasta with a portobello/lemon/garlic sauce. I'll post pix and recipe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete